Not much to say, just havent done a post for a while. Still waiting on the house. Just filed an extension because the loan is so complicated and the house now needs some plumbing work done. All is well in our lives. Joe is fine and Laura is now almost 20 weeks (I think). Can find out what we are having at the next Dr. appointment. The big secret is, it's a baby and that's all your gonna get! We are gonna wait and see again since this will probably be the last one (you never know maybe not). I'm on my weekend in-between night shift and days, thus the late post. Rude awakening coming Tuesday morning. Hope you enjoyed a few of our recent pictures.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Not much to say, just havent done a post for a while. Still waiting on the house. Just filed an extension because the loan is so complicated and the house now needs some plumbing work done. All is well in our lives. Joe is fine and Laura is now almost 20 weeks (I think). Can find out what we are having at the next Dr. appointment. The big secret is, it's a baby and that's all your gonna get! We are gonna wait and see again since this will probably be the last one (you never know maybe not). I'm on my weekend in-between night shift and days, thus the late post. Rude awakening coming Tuesday morning. Hope you enjoyed a few of our recent pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment