What crazy memory is going to be made today?
Hey, but if you only have to wear a tie once a year for a picture, it has its perks. :)
Don't worry Joe, it's not just you, we're ALL getting old right along with you. :)
My, you've grown from a sweet little boy to a handsome *young* man! I'm going to have to go through my pictures, 'cause I know I have some of you as a toddler! Hugs!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey, but if you only have to wear a tie once a year for a picture, it has its perks. :)
Don't worry Joe, it's not just you, we're ALL getting old right along with you. :)
My, you've grown from a sweet little boy to a handsome *young* man! I'm going to have to go through my pictures, 'cause I know I have some of you as a toddler! Hugs!
Post a Comment