Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Russell the Ornery Continues

The ornery continues.... I was feeding Lucas in the playroom last night and heard a strange electrical sound. Lucas I think must be teething and he feel asleep on my chest about 8PM. This is a rarity and I soaked it up snuggling with him for a good 20 minutes at the sacrifice of hoping the other 2 would behave themselves. So I hear this strange electrical sound. I am on my way to put Lucas in his crib, he wakes up and now my attention shifts to "the other 2." Russell has our entire basket of nail clippers, scissors and grooming implements out on the couch.

"I cut my hair."

He was using the NOSE TRIMMER to cut his hair.

It has been one thing after another with that kid lately.

On a positive note: he only wore a diaper to nap yesterday and had no accidents other than the 10AM BM in training undies. Ahh the joys of potty training. He also went potty at Lowe's, the first time he used a public bathroom. Let's hope for another great day today.

4 comments:

Greyson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greyson said...

so I don't think you understand anytime you write "I cut my hair" you also have to post a picture.:) Does he look ridiculous? Don't be too mad every kid has to cut their own hair at some point, I think it's like a requirement before you can grow up or something. High five on the potty news.

Laura and Joe said...

Those nose trimmers only cut a strand or two of hair at a time. Not worth a picture, not REAL damage done, woooo!! :)

Laura and Joe said...

Tried to comment on your Ager's post. I love the Ager's :) too cute. It just kept loading and having me sign in after 4 attempts at midnight I was done.