Elise and Russell today saw Joe in his uniform and asked if he was going to Colville or Shelton? Neither, finally Seattle and Daddy also informed them he would be home to read them a bedtime story. Elise and Russell get so excited when Joe comes home, whoops and hollers, the whole 9 yards. He admittedly says he will miss the homecomings, they were fantastic and fit for royalty.
The other night when the Zimlet circus was really getting CrAzY I heard Joe mutter under his breath, "I'm not ready for this." Basically being a bachelor for 8 1/2 months has made him more sensitive to noise and has altered his perception of reality (the life of 3 kids under 5). Joe asked when do I think Elise will stop asking if he is going to Colville each time he dons a uniform, I guessed a week. I am wondering when he will be able to get dressed and ready faster than I can, I'm guessing a month for that one. He is use to turning on the TV and going about the morning at a leisurely pace, honey if want want to continue along with that pattern you'd better start your day at 6 ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment