Saturday, May 7, 2011

Joe finally transferred!

From this

To this!

Well it finally happened, but I am going to miss Colville. I got pretty spoiled in this little corner of the state. Have to say I'm not sorry I get to miss their hot summers, but I did finally get to experience a real winter! Not sure of my report date yet but it could be on the 16th. If not the 16th then probably June 1st.
When Laura came home from work on Friday I had Elise wisper in mommy's ear "Daddy doesn't have to go to Colville anymore". Elise performed perfectly as I couldn't even hear her but got it right after a little rehearsing. Laura simply looked up at me with a very strange look and asked "is that true?" then started to tear up. I guess she is happy so that is all that matters. So I guess I am on vacation in Colville for a week or so then back over to the mess known as Seattle! Stay posted, not sure yet which zone I'll be assigned, North Seattle or South Seattle. I feel a transfer to Enumclaw in the works but that will take about 5 to 10 years for that one. That's ok because I have lots of time left (about 20 years!)---JOE

2 comments:

Zaidi Family said...

Congratulations!!!! That is fantastic news, Joe!

Greyson said...

Best Mother's Day gift EVER!! So glad to know that's over...:)