Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Russell Makes it all Better

A typical evening consists of the kids playing in the play room while Laura is on the computer for a bit. I like being near the kids and not necessarially playing with them but seeing how they interact with one anohter. Elise had just "hurt" herself and was whining about a sore/hurt knee. We just give a quick hug, or a kiss, or a pat, or sometimes I just tell them to brush it off. Well Russell heard that Elise was "hurt" and he said, "I help Elise." He then walked over to her knee kissed it then asked, "Feel better?" She didn't say anything just sat there probably going over what happened. Russell didn't need an answer he went back to playing and said, "Your welcome, Elise."

1 comment:

Greyson said...

that's good! that's a very boy thing to do, no extras just what needs to be done. :)

~Greyson's Mom