Playing outside today while laura was shopping. Laura said Colville is 6 hours away, it's actually only 5 1/2. Oh by the way I took the transfer, so pray for a short stay. My report date is sept. 1st. I'll stay in a hotel at first and maybe a firestation if i'm good and make friends, then home on the weekends. Not perfect but no other way to do it in the State Patrol. There has only been two different Sgt's there in the past 24 years. I hope this goes well. If you are wondering I am no longer 976 and i'll have to turn in my car. You will have to look out for 286. Not sure what color my car will be yet. For those of you that dont know Colville is about as far away from home as I could possible get. In the middle of nowhere in Northeast Washington.
Joe's new toy. Actually really need it. Kind of small but should do the job. 2003 Kubota with 305 hours. Came with box scraper, belly mower, loader, and 4x4. Its a 22 hp diesel and I am very happy! need to get a brush mower for it now and laura is talking big garden in the future so maybe a tiller.
With Elise's help we were finally able to finish the master bathroom. Not bad eh?
1 comment:
Congratulations, Joe!
The bath looks lovely. It's wonderful that you have such a darling helper!
Hugs,
Lucy
Post a Comment