Elise and Russell are doing well, no they are doing better than well with Lucas. Besides the occasional mishap of picking up the baby (Russell's doing) and kissing him when he is awake (thanks Elise) they are very attentive and really do love him. Russell does not like for Lucas to cry, "Mamma, crying," as he points and makes gestures. Elise talks to him, "You are adorable. What are you looking at? You looking at those trees? Do you want milk? You are precious." I've got to get her talking to him on video. She gets her pronouns confused and calls Lucas a she. At first I thought she was doing this on purpose to irritate me and now I realize it is just one of those things that will get ironed out.
Monday, August 2, 2010
Big Sister and Big Brother
Elise and Russell are doing well, no they are doing better than well with Lucas. Besides the occasional mishap of picking up the baby (Russell's doing) and kissing him when he is awake (thanks Elise) they are very attentive and really do love him. Russell does not like for Lucas to cry, "Mamma, crying," as he points and makes gestures. Elise talks to him, "You are adorable. What are you looking at? You looking at those trees? Do you want milk? You are precious." I've got to get her talking to him on video. She gets her pronouns confused and calls Lucas a she. At first I thought she was doing this on purpose to irritate me and now I realize it is just one of those things that will get ironed out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Is it just my computer? I think your font color and background color are the same. Anyways WOW that first picture is the best! Your kids are so darn good looking not too mention happy, dressed in clothing that matches, hair combed and no food on anyone’s face. And all that during or shortly after a full house move – congratulations! I can only imagine how much work it takes to pull it off :) each day.
Post a Comment