Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year and New Cold

Hopefully everyone receives their "Christmas" card soon. Please feel free to look in the archives and what we've been up to.

Russell has his first official cold complete with a constant runny nose, cough and swollen eyes. He is simply pathetic-- I'll give him some slack but I can see where this is going (just like a man to be sniviling and acting like the world will fall apart because of this silly cold!!) He has cried and fussed the last two days more than he has in the last 6 months, no I am not exaggerating. He also cut his 2nd tooth today while napping. Between the cold and teeth he has been misreable. Laura will be glad to get out of the house and go to work Sunday as she has been trapped not wanting to deal with a cranky kid outside the comfort of her own home!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I do feel your pain! Surprisingly, all 3 of my girls handle their illnesses much better than Andrew!