(out) on a limb Informal.
In a difficult, awkward, or vulnerable position.
[Alteration (probably influenced by LIMB2) of Middle English lim, from Old English.]
Joe brought the Kids to Yuen Lui for Russell's 7 month pictures. I met up with them and thought Elise looked "different." Besides the mascara Joe put on her, yes you heard me correctly, it wasn't her hair or clothes (which actually matched)- it was her lack of clothes. No diaper, the buns were noticably hugging the cheeks and when I asked Joe if Elise was wearing a diaper his reply was, "No. I am going out on a limb." The gal at the desk overhead this our eyes met, she raised her eyebrows and began to chuckle. WHOA!! It was the first time Elise has left the home without wearing a diaper and she did excellent until nearly two hours later in the middle of Target. Unfortunatley the bathrooms were being closed for maintanince so Laura and Elise paid at the register and promptly went to the car and striped down in the parking lot. I guess sooner or later we gotta go out on a limb.

2 comments:
What cute updates! I love the Jack Russell...too funny. Great job on the blogging!
Thanks I sure am having fun with it. There is no mess to clean up as with scrapbooking and Joe really likes that :)
Post a Comment