Friday, January 9, 2009
Kids Say the Darndest Things
Laura got home from work last night about 9:30 PM!! Being charge nurse on the unit has its downfalls and one of them is if no one wants to stay over and there is a shortage for the oncoming shift someone needs to step it- this time it was me. My co-worker didn't realize she had to work and needed to get ready and drive in from Edmonds so I got report on 4 new patients and began checking in on them. My eyes were bloodshot and my stomach a growling and I wanted nothing more than to go home. Once I did get home Elise cornered me in the kitchen and gave hugs. She then began to dance and said "Shake-ey Booty." What a riot!! This is a new pharse, Joe and her have dance offs while Mommy is at work and that is where it came from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment