Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Elise's Ramblings

Walking to the bus this morning
Elise: "My friend has a lot of animals but she doesn't have a tiger. She has a dog and a baby bird." The next sentence was....
"When I was a baby and in your tummy I liked to stay in there because it was warm."

Last night:
Elise: "My friend has a boyfriend."
Mom: "What does that mean?"
Elise: "I don't know."
Mom: "Does her boyfriend bring her flowers at school?"

Elise laughs.

Elise: "No. They do in Texas. Do you know where Texas is? It's a long ways away you drive all day and night and that's crazy."

Maybe she is fortelling the future. I do believe several years down the road we'll do a road trip to visit some crazy Texans. Hugs Rachel, Dave and Greyson.

1 comment:

Greyson said...

hugs back :) yes road trip for sure!