Wednesday, March 2, 2011

3 day weekend


Joe and I had a long 3 day weekend together, it was just what I ordered and boy was that needed. I took off Sat due to low census at the hospital, Sunday I was already scheduled off and Joe took Monday off. What to do? Saturday we did yard work and had s'mores while there were snow flurries. Later it was Teriyaki and grocery shopping (having an extra set of adult hands while I grocery shopped was glorious!!)Sun was church and we did a lot of hiking- ha ha Mt. Laundry (at least a 4 load day). Monday Joe and I went to see The King's Speech. Before hand we went to dinner and afterwards we shared a double scoop at Baskin Robins. The movie was great and we had FUN!! Thanks, mucho gracias, merci beacuop, gratzi to Aunt Shelley who took on the trio solo. A brave woman she is.

1 comment:

Zaidi Family said...

You two are so cute! I am glad you got a long weekend together! Here's to more of that!