Laura caught Elise and Joe conked out. Elise wanted to help Laura in the kitchen, mind you it was 11:30PM mean mommy said no. She could either go to bed or snuggle with daddy, you can see what she chose. This pic was taken at 11:45, oh no she wasn't tired ;)
June 29th, the day of 4 hour contractions and then an abrupt halt. I think I've got a prankster on my hands. Joe and I are really going to miss this garden.
Cousin Rubie and Elise. Elise is often heard saying Chris is daddy's brother and Rubie is my cousin. She has a lot of people who love her and she tries to figure it all out.
We are in band-aid season
Megan is quite the nail artist and Elise is all about having pretty polished toes.
1 comment:
Laura, you are beautiful! It is nice to finally see a few photos of YOU and that prankster up here. :) What a beautiful family, your new little one picked good people to join. Sending love!
Post a Comment