Thursday, June 10, 2010





2 comments:

Greyson said...

Oh that bedroom is fit for a princess, how excited is she. what else needs to be done (do I dare ask that question). When is the move in date? I can't believe how big Russell is, he looks like a 4 year old on that kids tractor. He must be 99% on hight and weight. Speaking of... what is Laura looking like these days? :) Hang in there your almost done, do you have a guess as to boy or girl?

I'll be putting a package in the mail for you this weekend be on the lookout for it.

Miss you guys so much!

~X0X0 Greyson's Mom

Laura and Joe said...

Elise is very excited for her big girl bed. Found the set on Craigslist it is in near perfect condition. In terms of priorities lots of tile work needs to be done. The upstairs bathroom floor is tiled not yet with grout, then there are 2 showers and the basement bath/laundry room floor which needs tiled. Our vanity for the main bath needs to be installed, it's in the warehouse. Bathroom light fixtures and finishing touches. Painting upstairs in the kids' playroom and kitchen/living room. Lots more to do and we turn a blind eye to the outside. It is CLEAN and SMELLS good, we have come so far ;) I know if you were here you'd be right in the middle of this, helping out.
I am doing well smaller than with big Russ and dropped 2 cm belly measurement this week, am feeling it too already 3cm diated. Hope to move before baby arrives. It is anybody's guess I'm leaning towards girl but have been wrong before. LOL
Miss you too nice to see Greyson growing up through all the pics you post.