
So Joe and I looked at a house on Friday, this being the first time with a real estate agent. Joe drove out there once with him and Russell while Elise was in school and then a day or two later the entire family went out the kids stayed in the truck watching a DVD and L & J scouted out the perimeter peering inside. We decided it was worth a look inside. To our horror we saw plenty of mice droppings (can we say Hanta Virus), doggie doo and a burgundy mystery stain that I would rather not know what is from. The kitchen appliances would go straight into a dumpster and I'm sure the men's prison bathroom is more sanitary but we also saw great bones and a layout that exceeds our family needs. It is on nearly 10 acres and is the perfect place for kids to grow up and get dirty. We are willing to take a risk but now will the lender take a chance on us? We plan on writing up an offer tomorrow. We tentatively have a renter lined up for our current house. Seems like things are working themselves out. Pray that we are acting on God's call for our future, this feels so right.
http://www.johnlscott.com/propertydetail.aspx?IS=1&ListingID=300433833
I just read this post outloud to Joe and he liked the L & J so much he is thinking of naming the property L & J's Tree Farm and Berries. Ah the dreaming has just begun.
2 comments:
YES 10 acres- that's the big yard I was talking about. Awesome! Can't wait to see it after some bleach, paint and a lawn mower or possibly a brush mower. It's dripping with potential, keep us posted!
What a fantastic opportunity! It looks FANTASTIC! I like the name you are considering for your estate. As Rachel said, keep us posted! Such fun!
Post a Comment