Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Church

Listen to these words. Aren't they beautiful? We sang this recently and it has really stuck with me.

The More I seek You
The More I find you
the more I find you
The more I love you

I want to sit at you feet
drink from the cup in your hands
lay back against you and breath
feel your heartbeat
this love is so deep
it's more than I can stand
I melt in your peace
it's overwhelming

Recently Joe and I came to difficult desision to leave our church. We were told about Riverview Community Church from another family who also left Wabash. The worship is wonderful, the sermons are burned into your mind- you want to dig into the Bible and live your best life after leaving.


One the way into church Sunday Joe voice his concerns over the travel time to the new church nearly 30 minutes. After the service (which was incredible) we both agreed a church that fills you spiritually is immeasureable, we're claiming this one as ours. We feel very peaceful.


Check it out here: Riverview Community Church

No comments: