Elise taking a break from "cutting the grass" on her new John Deere. Had this a month or so which quickly became her favorite toy. The daily ritual starts with "daddy I want to ride my tractor". She has recently discovered how to make it do wheelies. I cannot believe how fast it is. Russell can actually get on it and has recently figured out where the gas pedal is. Steering for him is a bit of a problem though. Elise now likes to share the seat with Russ and drive him around the yard. Dont know what I'm gonna do now that the rains are starting.A really great toy so if you are considering one just get it. Has a matching trailer too.
Russ is the Washington State Patrol's newest helicopter pilot. This is a refurbished toy of Tory's that Bob and Tory Johnson repainted blue with the WSP logo on the front. Russell really enjoys getting in the cockpit and yanking around the stick (or yoke I believe it is called). I painted a fruit cup red and stuck it on the top. Looks official doesn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment