Elise was still tearing up when I dropped her off at preschool and when all the other children practically ran into the classroom mine would hang onto my leg and dig her feet in. Just this week she willingly walked into the classroom, almost with long strides like she had to get in quickly and no eyes brimming with tears at all.
She loves her preschool and likes talking about it when she is at home and often says she wants to go to her school. One day shortly after she woke up from her nap she asked if she could go to school. I said no, it was not a school day. Over the next ten or so minutes she must have asked if she could go to school three times. Finally I said, you will put your jammies on go to sleep, wake up, eat and then go to school tomorrow. Thinking I had shut her up she then asked, "Can I go to sleep now?"
Her little 3 year old mind was thinking if I go to sleep school will come sooner, and this was just after she had woke from a nap.
She can recognize A, B, C, E, F, H, O, S, W, as in when shown that letter and you ask what is this she'll tell you. This is home schooling at its finest.
No comments:
Post a Comment