Speaking of a recent post I mentioned changes for Elise, namely preschool and a big girl bed. Well Russell had a major change in his life too recently. Mom cut him off from the bottle cold turkey a week ago Wednesday. He hasn't been sleeping the best since then... but hey he's still sleeping now... This mom was tired of washing out bottles and I knew he needed to upgrade to sippy cups. We've had a mind blank and reverted back to the bottle once or twice but this morning I plan on putting them away so that won' be a temptation for any of us. In case you don't already know Daddy is a softie.
2 comments:
oh wow I want more details, we want to do this too. We have been doing both for a while but he still drinks milk better from a bottle. Oh tell me more...
Elise has 3 different types of sippy cups. I found one called Nuvu (I think) has a soft flexible plastic spout similar to a bottle. Some have straws too. Russell isn't too keene on any I think we'll hit target and buy some that aren't pink or purple. I heard you can really dilute the milk in a bottle and then put full strength milk in a sippy and the kids tend to go toward the real stuff and new cup this way.
Post a Comment