Let the curl bend....
and pin it.
I was scheduled to work the day of Elise's Halloween Pary. She wanted to be Cinderella so the night before she and I did a trial run of her hair and I took step by step pictures for Joe. Originally Debbie, our sitter, was going to come early, curl her hair and send her on the bus. That was foiled becuase court was cancelled and Joe said he could do Elise's hair as long as it wasn't braiding. Famous last words.
So... Thurday night Joe tried to do my hair: a high pony, divided into about six sections, curled with the curling iron and then pinned with bobby pins... got that Joe?? After the trial run I realized this was a lot to ask of Joe and just said do the best you can.
Joe DID do the best he could!!
This is the up do Daddy did! Look at Cinderella's smile it the mirror
This was Mommy's example he had to go off of.
2 comments:
I love a busy family with working parents, always makes for the best stories and for super flexible kids. Got to love a little role reversal, good for you Joe and I’m sure something Elise will fondly remember forever.
I am trying to be less stressed about things that in the long run really don't matter :) I don't know too many other daddys that would have tackled this. And yes, I'm sure Elise will remember it fondly... if not I have pictures.
Post a Comment