Sunday, October 30, 2011

Grey Kitten

I got all mixed up and brought Russell to a Halloween party- on the wrong day. I even got him to take a nap in the afternoon to be rested for the party. He was wearing his cowboy boots because the party was at pony club.

After finding out the party was actually the following week I really didn't want to load up kids just to come back in an hour. We decided to poke around and found a litter of kittens.

No drama, no pouting, I soooo appreciated Russell's go with the flow attitude and grace when I floundered.




At one point he held the kitten close, looked at it eye to eye (after it had unsuccessfully tried to escape) and sternly said, "Kitty, I told you you are going to stay with me."





Russ packed this little grey kitten around everywhere, for about 15 minutes.

1 comment:

Black Cat Ranch said...

Oh...a little boy after my own heart. I would have packed that kitten around, too! Darling!

I would guess that the guest you had on your deck was a racoon. The long prints would be their back feet. They're pretty brazen!

Hugs,
Lucy - Susan Johnson's sister <3