Monday, July 4, 2011

Little Mt. Si


Joe at the top taking it all in.





Joe and I went on a hike to Mt. Si. Once there, it was a torrential downpour and we decided to just make it a leisurely day instead. We headed out of the parking lot, drove down the road and the skies cleared up. We passed the parking lot for Little Mt. Si a kinder, gentler hike. Round trip of 4 miles instead of nearly 8. We looked at each other and decided to try the smaller hike, that is what we had planned after all. It was a good hike, neither one of us was sore the next day, I personally like to know I pushed my body a bit and wouldn't have minded some screaming calves or burning thighs.


Never seen this before, felt like it was straight out of the movie "National Treasure" a "REFERENCE MARK." Might need to look up on the web and see what the story is behind this.

No comments: