Russell is talking up a storm. He is much better at pronunciation than Elise was, meaning more people than just Joe and I can understand him. Joe figured he can say at least 50 words and I didn't think it was quite that long of a list until I wrote them down. For those of you who see Russie regularly, did we miss any?
He is starting to put sentences together and when Laura tried to get him to give back her car keys he said, "No, keys MINE."
plane, sky, trees, puzzle, ball, train, choo choo, truck, book, keys
eyes, nose, teeth, hands, toes, feet, poop, pee, tubby
Elise, Audrey, Mamma, Dadda, Grandma, Dora, Spongebob
no, up, stop, bye, out, please, thank you, hurt, sorry, mine, night night, hot, on, off
shirt, socks, shoes, pants, boots, hat
kitty, meow, dog, woof, roar, bug, ant, horse, cow
milk, plate, eat, berry, juice, cheese, cake, ice, candy, treat
3 comments:
TRUCK! Truck. Truck. TRUCK! Truck! Truckkkk. Truck. Truck. Truck.
Aunt Shelley thinks she has heard "more" which is usually preceeded by "peeeease". :)
Post a Comment