Friday, November 20, 2009

Comments from the peanut gallery?

Considering the last post not a one comment, not a one?!?!?! What more do you want, the lotto or perhaphs getting fired? You are killing me!! Is there a peanut gallery out there? Is the mic on, just checking???

3 comments:

Greyson said...

sorry I just read it, My mom was in town all weekend and I just now seeing it. Really so exciting when will we know if its a boy or a girl or twins (are we going to know this time)??

Zaidi Family said...

Of course there are comments! I tried to leave one for your last post but blogger wouldn't let me. Congratulations!!!!!! Biggest hugs from the three of us! :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

don't you hex me with twins!! The thought is almost enough to put me over. No we aren't going to find out the gender (singular) :) we've saved everything from Elise and Russell and are pretty well set!