Saturday, April 18, 2009

Blogs We Follow

Wish on the sidebar I could give a description of the blogs I follow but that is not an option so I'll do a post and tell you all here.

Cake Wrecks- when professional cakes go hilariously wrong. I LOVE laughing at these. Especially since I now consider myself a cake snob, we had the best cake at Molly's shower today. I ordered it at Jenn's Sweet Cakes, AWESOME!!

Greyson's Blog- operated by Rachel who was a roommate at Western, along with Stacey (see below). Greyson is her 9 month old son. Rachel and Laura became fast friends. She lives in Texas but is originally from upstate NY.

McCann Happenings- We know Tim and Heather from a church study group long before kids were in the picture. Heather delivered triplets at 24 weeks and 4 days, that's 4 months premature!! The triplets are now 2 years old and have a older sis who is 5.

The Zaidi Family- Stacey and Laura were college roommates at Western (she was a theater major) and she is expecting a baby any day now. She does not know the gender.

Thom and Leah's Adventures- Leah and Laura went to RN school together. Leah works at Mary Bridge Children's Hospital and has two girls ages 15 and 11.

No comments: