My walk way garden. It looks nice but I was disappointed in my nastertiums, (from seed- last year was stellar) and my double wave petunias. I think the kids on their bikes and no edge may have something to do with this. I will learn from this year!
You'll have to come back for a future post to see what all these parts made. It only took Joe 6 hours and suffered mild heat stroke but it's done!
R and E playing with each other. They do a really nice job of keeping themselves entertained.
We went to the local street fair and bought shaved ice (superior to a snow cone) and the kids did a carnival game and won a stuffed animal too.
Hello gorgeous! I'm Russell the Muscle.
Lucas taking his job wayyyyy too seriously.
The southwest view. Spirit's corral, the metal shed we need to tear down (yep on to do list, Russell took it upon himself and took out screws himself- 2 panels down about 12 to go. Thanks Russ!), raised gardens (Joe made that cool pea walk thru) and cement slab that we have no clue what purpose it served.
T-I-M-B-E-R! Joe fell this tree and all we have to do is the clean up. It was a 50 foot alder and was in the way and damaged from the storm. The wood pile pictured is from our winter storm damage.
No comments:
Post a Comment