Thursday, July 5, 2012

July 4th

We went up to Camano on the 4th and celebrated, just the 5 of us.  I remember when everyone use to come up to the cabin for summer holidays....
Joe and Russ at low tide -3.2!

Starfish...yum tastes like chicken.


About 1 in 20 pictures of Lucas turns out.  He has the hardest time looking at the camera.

Joe and Russ taking a break from being pyrotechnicians.

J & R cozy up to watch fireworks.  I was in the cabin with the other 2 Zimlets.  Russ and Joe already launched ~100 bottle rockets earlier in the evening.  Thanks Papa Ron!


That rock has been photographed a lot over the years!

I didn't realize I had Joe's sunglasses on!  Cheese


Russell, when given the choice, only wears jeans; specifically he prefers his "cozy jeans."  His "cozy jeans" are fleece lined.  We were joking he wears the same outfit in January as he does in July!  He has his "cozy jeans" and a long sleeved shirt, complete with a polar bear on it- all set for winter!  
Our little beach cutie!

No comments: