Elise came up to our room a week or so ago and said, "I'm hungry. Russell's not in his room."
I wondered why she opened his bedroom door and continued to linger in bed for a few more minutes. Lucas woke up and not wanting his squaking to wake up Russell I got out of bed. I have to pass Russell's room to get to Lucas' room and sure enough his door was open.
"Joe!!" I yelled. "He's really not in here!!"
My next thought was who would steal Russell, real life Elizabeth Smart.
"Joe!!" I yelled. "He's really not in here!!"
My next thought was who would steal Russell, real life Elizabeth Smart.
Joe immediately jumped to his feet as we began to go room by room and check closets all the while calling Russ's name. No luck. Joe checked the doors and said they were still locked from the inside so that meant he was around somewhere. We dediced to really scour every room; just as the basement was done and Joe was coming up the stairs something caught the corner of his eye.
No comments:
Post a Comment