Lucas took three steps Sat August 6th at Ronin's Birthday Party. Me and Joe's first house near downtown Auburn sat right next to Dan and Lola's home (later parents to Ronin and Marina). Lola and I casually teased how we'd probably end up pregnant at the same time and what fun early years our kids would have together. We eventually moved but still try to get the kids together, not as often as we'd like but we are MOPS (mothers of preschoolers), and sometimes life gets a bit crazy.
There is the background our friendship, funny then how one of the kids (I think Russell and I know Lola will correct me if I am wrong) learned to crawl at their house. Now Luke took his first steps in Lola's presence too. Something about her draws these new skills out.
**Oh and who did Lucas walk for?? Mama- nope, none other than Auntie Jen.
** He hasn't taken any steps since.
No comments:
Post a Comment