Russell had a check with Dr. Boseley last Sat and he confirmed the growth is no longer there. We have proof, a CT was done, it did exist at one point. Currently no action is needed. He said it may or may not return, and if it does we know where to turn.
I (Laura) keep going back to what we asked for in a recent post: "We are praying that we are making the right decision and God will throw us an obvious sign!" That He did, and not just a curve ball or slider, no a bonafide down-the-home-plate-in-the-sweet-spot-PERFECT-pitch. And to think if we had taked the first surgery appt. all that would have been for nothing. Truly devine and worthy of praise.
2 comments:
That is SO cool! I had been praying for the little guy for weeks that his surgery would go well...but this was a WAY better outcome!! :)
I am so happy to hear this! I have been thinking of you all during this ordeal. BIG HUGS!!
Post a Comment