
I was talking on the phone to Auntie Jen who said their fish, thanks to Miss Kylee, has been fingered, spit on, over fed, under fed and she is amazed it is still alive. Kylee then walked into the conversation and again poked at the fish. Jen, who admittedly has a severe case of cabin fever (12" of snow and growing) said, "Kylee, stop. Do you want your fish to die?"
To which Kylee said,"Yes."
OK so my niece is a sociopath :)
"Really, you want your fish to die?"
Then Jen, without a moments hesitation says, "If he is dead he floats on top and does not eat. He is like the dead fish at Wal-Mart that all the other fish eat. We don't want a dead fish."
I am trying not to be hysterical while listening and then after I collect myself I inform Auntie Jen this is one for the BLOG!! And who said fish were the easy pets.......
No comments:
Post a Comment