At least 2 or 3 mornings a week we wake up to get Lucas and find him like this: with a naked bum. Last week it was a poopy naked bum and the diaper was thrown on the carpet, sunny-side up thank the Lord!!
 |
| He always always sleeps with a blanket over his head. |
 |
So this time he took off his diaper and peed on the mattress- little weasel.
We have heard of three solutions 1.) Putting his PJs on backwards. That doesn't sound too comfortable to me so it must not be too comfortable for a child either. Ok next option.
2.) Safety pin the top of the PJ's. I am worried about putting a safety pin on their clothing.
The doctor I work with has 6 children and he has used the above two strategies with good results and no pin pricks ;)
OR option #3
3.) Tape his diaper on. I'll fess up, yes we've done this. Boy does it work!!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment