Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lucas is now 2 months

I follow my old college roomie's blog, Stacey, and saw she did this with her adorable son, Amir. Thanks for the great idea!! For the next 10 months you'll see Lucas sharing the chair with Mr. Elephant.

Two months

One month


Gosh, what a difference a month makes in this stage of life!!

Lucas now has head control and has had for the last week and a half. Everyone comments on how strong he his, his full lips and calm demeanor.

I've got to get over some mom guilt for not doing all the things I did with Elise and Russell. Sorry Lucas monthly professional photo sessions are not likely with me holding down the fort solo.

2 comments:

Zaidi Family said...

What a cutie that Lucas is! I love that you stole the idea ... it is really fun to see them grow next to something. It happens so fast! Hope you are well. The kids and the house look great! As do you and Joe! :)

Greyson said...

I mean he is the THIRD kid he should be happy to get milk and a bath once in a while right ??!! :) so glad to see you doing this monthly picture idea, it is a good one.