Photo from the driveaway (front)
Dont forget it's on ten acres and the highway is miles away! Absolutely quiet other than the elk and frogs!
The before photo. Dude from craigslist took all the appliances, dont know why, dont care, good riddance to all!
A shot of the kitchen before the counters were removed and after the appliances pitched off the deck!
Pictures are deceiving, don't be fooled. This is the before photo.
Bathroom after the "junk" was removed
Same bathroom after sheetrock removed. Just got back from removing all the old insulation from the exterior walls in all the bathrooms. Picture of the cleaned out main bathroom with new insulation.
Hope that's not from a wild animal or I'm gonna need a bigger gun! Anyone know of a good door store!
Basement Bathroom and laundry room before all sheetrock was removed. Looks 100% better than it did. Everyone that helped knows what I'm talking about.
Gotta love that 70's vinyl!
Damn Wind Storm!
Suspect still at large. Be on the lookout for a one hundred foot tall Douglas Fir, green in color, possibly armed and dangerous, has roots in the Auburn area (that was terrible). Good thing I'm on vacation till Thursday, I get the car back next week.
The zoo again dad? Gotta love that yearly pass and Point Defiance (way better than Woodland Park, it's not in Seattle!) I Treat the zoo like a day at the park.
Pretty fun being a dad.
When Russ says cheese you better take his picture. I wonder why everyone says cheese for photos, why not beach or leach? Have a nice day!
1 comment:
Oh wow thank you so much for the update and the great pictures please keep them coming, I love to see all of this, feel like I'm right there helping with everyone else. Sure wish Dave and I could lend a hand...
Laura don't do too much.
Post a Comment