Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ultimatum

Elise is on my last nerve. The other day I told Joe his daughter had minutes to live. When can we go outside again and run off some of this energy??? Russell, who is so mellow makes up for his drama queen, high maintenance sister was playing contently by himself and I caught him in Elise's closet. He was sitting having a knee slapping good time to country music on the radio, which he turned on himself thank you very much. I spotted this and wanted to capture it on film, rushed to get my camera and returned to find Elise with her diaper off and she was attempting to wipe herself after doing "a big job." I was horrified, as this was not the first time, scooped her up, striped her down, threw her in the shower (not literally), and hosed her off (quite literally). After a quick scrub I got her out and realized I was still fuming mad. It was then I still smelled pooh only to find out she had managed to get some on my sweater. I then striped down, went to the laundry and returned with beady little eyes and said,

"If you go poop and take off your diaper again I am going to take away your doggy."
That was not a pretty sight at any angle.

Doggy, is her best friend, after mommy and daddy of course. This thing has been by her side since about 10 months old and she has slept with it since. If she really loves him she'll take heed and keep those dirty diapers on. Take note: this ultimatum may launch WWIII.

2 comments:

DerryLyons said...

...but just remember your sweet angel's words: "I love you SOOOOOOOO much!" :)

Greyson said...

Oh gee! I have lots to look forward to:)